Notification of membership fee increase 1 July 2022
We would like to inform you that from 1 July 2022 we will be making a slight increase to our membership fees. This price adjustment will enable us to deliver the same high standard of service, support and advocacy to you now and in the future, as well as bring you some new initiatives and benefits.
The price adjustment is less than $3 per month for Adviser Members and $2 per month for Member Associates.
We have made every effort to ensure we keep this increase to a minimum and we are confident you will continue to see the value of Financial Advice New Zealand as your professional body.
Some of the recent membership enhancements and activities include:
· New and improved Professional Liability Programme
· New Life Insurance and Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance Scheme including a Best Doctors Benefit
· Strong advocacy and providing a collective voice for our members. In the last six months this has included – CCCFA, CoFI, the NZ Income Insurance Scheme and Improving Insurance Contract Law
· Weekly webinars to ensure you have the required competency, knowledge and skill
· Regional and national meetings to obtain access to experts and network
· Appointment of a Professional Development, Standards and Policy Manager (Leigh Hodgetts) who is focused is on providing you with upskilling and the tools you need to provide the best possible outcomes for your clients
You will be receiving an invoice with the new pricing at the beginning of July. Details of the new pricing can be viewed here. Please note that you can change your payment options from annual to monthly via direct debit for no additional cost.
We truly appreciate your ongoing support and welcome your questions or feedback in relation to your membership.