Financial Advice New Zealand members are formally notified that Financial Advice New Zealand’s 2nd Annual General Meeting will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday 21st August 2019
Venue: SkyCity Convention Centre, 88 Federal St, Auckland.
Items of Business
- Presentation of the Annual Report
- Presentation of the 2018-19 Financial Statements
- Board composition
- Board resolutions (attached)
- Announcement of Board election results and confirmation of the 2019-2020 Independent Director appointments
- Appointment of Auditor 2020
- General Business
– Registration will open 30 minutes before the start time.
– Any member who wants to suggest an item of General Business for discussion should send details to the Board c/o email@example.com by 19th August 2019.
– Members are invited to join the Board for light refreshments following the meeting. RSVP for administration and catering purposes, please contact Belinda Armstrong on firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If members have questions regarding the Annual General Meeting please contact Katrina Shanks directly on 021 474 010 or email@example.com
– Members may attend the meeting in person, by proxy (see below) or by live stream. Information about how to access the live stream will be provided closer to the day.
Appointment of Proxy Form
The Constitution (clause 17.6) provides that Members shall be entitled to attend, vote or provide a proxy in a manner that is at the discretion of the Returning Officer. The Board appoints the Returning Officer for each meeting and has appointed Katrina Shanks as the Returning Officer for this meeting.
The Returning Officer has determined that every Practitioner Member, Life Member and Fellow Member may attend in person, by live streaming or by proxy (if applicable) and each Member attending has one vote.
No Member is entitled to vote by any means unless he or she has paid all amounts then due by him or her to the Association. Associates may attend the meeting but have no voting rights.
If you wish to appoint a proxy, please complete the attached Proxy Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the meeting. Please note; any Member attending in person can carry one proxy vote on behalf of another Member.