- This event has passed.
Bring in the Experts Webinar Series on COVID-19 – Investment Market
April 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am NZDT
Capital versus COVID-19: Investment assets confront their toughest opponent in decades –
Greg Fleming, Head of Investment Strategy, AMP Capital New Zealand
Wednesday 1 April 10-11am
Greg Fleming discusses investment strategies in a market – rocked by this Black Swan event
Five key points to be addressed:
- How should investors cope with the “black swan” type of market shock we have seen? Was prudent prior asset allocation possible?
- Which growth asset types stand the best chance of future performance, and which are the safest route to recover portfolio value?
- The record 11-year equity bull market has been felled by the COVID-19 crisis. However, the crisis has simply extended the multi-decade bull bond market. With yields so low, is this asset class in a fear-driven bubble and no longer truly “risk-free?”
- Will dramatic government intervention be required to support markets and prevent a severe shock to the coming wave of retirees’ savings?
- Where might second-round market risks lie, and how to best minimize them in portfolio exposures. What does “asset quality” mean now?
How do I join the webinar? Here is the Link to this Wednesday’s webcast – https://zoom.us/j/714229940 simply click on the link a few minutes before 10am on Wednesday.
Can I ask questions during the webinar? Members will be provided the opportunity to ask Greg questions via the written ‘chat’ function.
What is the cost? These webinars are offered FREE to Financial Advice Members, Associates, Business Partners and friends of Financial Advice New Zealand.
Can I get CPD? Yes, each webinar is valid for 30 mins of structured CPD. You can either self record, or log your intention to watch the webinars via this link and we will update your CPD log on your behalf. The CPD application form is here.
How does zoom work, I haven’t used it before? The link above will take you to a web page which will provide a download button to download the zoom programme on your computer. Alternatively, it provides a join the meeting via your browser. The organiser of the meeting, us, will mute everyone’s microphones except the host & the expert, so there are no audio distractions.