Website Terms and Conditions
By visiting our site, you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions of use
This website is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult a Financial Adviser, please contact us on <Your Contact Phone>.
This website financialadvice.nz and any other related websites for which it is a portal (the “Site“) is owned and operated by Financial Advice New Zealand Incorporated. Your access to the Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this notice as well as disclaimers and any other terms and conditions or other statements contained on the Site (referred to collectively as the “Terms and Conditions“). By using the Site you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
This Site is for the use of persons in New Zealand only. References to currency are in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise stated.
This website is for general information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you wish to consult a Financial Adviser, please use our find an adviser service..
Financial Advice NZ makes every effort to ensure the information in the Site is correct, but does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Financial Advice NZ has reasonable grounds for any opinion or recommendation found on the Site, at the date the relevant part of the Site was last updated. However, Financial Advice NZ and its directors, employees and agents are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of any error in any information, opinion or recommendation in the Site (whether due to the negligence of Financial Advice NZ or its directors, employees and agents, or otherwise). This does not limit any rights a person has under the Fair Trading Act. Any projections or predictions are not guaranteed and are merely an expression of opinion. Information about past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
While Financial Advice NZ regularly updates its virus protection software, it cannot ensure against malicious attacks on the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any downloads made from the Site and emails received in your system are scanned for viruses. Financial Advice NZ does not guarantee that the Site or the information contained in it will be free from unauthorised access, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. Financial Advice NZ will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from unauthorised access to the Site or the information (including client records) contained in it.
Financial Advice NZ owns copyright in all content of the Site unless otherwise indicated. The Site also contains a number of trademarks, logos and symbols which are either owned by Financial Advice NZ or used with the permission of the owners.
You may use the information in the Site for your personal reference only. Except as permitted by law, you must not reproduce, adapt, upload, download, link to, frame, perform in public, transmit or distribute any content from this Site or any part of it (in whatever form or by whatever process) without prior written approvel from Financial Advice NZ. Financial Advice NZ will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any of the above acts which are not authorised by Financial Advice NZ.
Financial Advice NZ may modify the Terms and Conditions at any time and you agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified. The revised Terms and Conditions will be published on the Site without other notice to you.
Find an adviser database
- Financial Advice NZ offers the “Find an adviser” service (Find an adviser) for the benefit of the New Zealand public and FINANCIAL ADVICE New Zealand members.
- The purpose of Find an Adviser is to assist the public to locate FINANCIAL ADVICE NZ members in their area so they can obtain financial advice.
- By using Find an Adviser, you agree to the following:
- you will use the information obtained from Find an Adviser solely for the purpose of seeking financial advice services from FINANCIAL ADVICE NZ members;
- you will not use the information obtained from Find an Adviser:
- for marketing, selling or advertising;
- to harass, intimidate or bully FINANCIAL ADVICE NZ members; and
- in any other way that is contrary to the purpose of Find an Adviser; and
- you use Find an Adviser at your own risk.
- Financial Advice NZ takes no responsibility for and make no representations as to the:
- suitability of any Financial Advice NZ member to meet your particular financial advice needs;
- level of training or suitability of Financial Advice NZ members for the services they may be required to perform.
You should always make your own enquiries as to the suitability of Financial Advice NZ member to carry out the nature and scope of the work which you seek to be undertaken.
- Financial Advice NZ takes no responsibility for the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information or advice provided by, to or on behalf of, FINANCIAL ADVICE NZ members.
- Financial Advice NZ does not accept responsibility for any form of loss or liability incurred by you arising directly or indirectly or in connection with any referral, irrespective of whether the loss or liability is the result of any negligence or other default on the part of Financial Advice NZ.
- Financial Advice NZ does not guarantee the existence, currency or adequacy of appropriate professional indemnity insurance of its members.
- Financial Advice NZ reserves the right to suspend of remove any adviser from Find an Adviser at any time and without notice.By using Find an Adviser you acknowledge and agree that Financial Advice NZ may suspend or remove any advisor from Find an Adviser in accordance with this clause. Financial Advice NZ takes no responsibility for and makes no representations as to the nature of any such conduct, disciplinary proceedings, enquiry or investigation.