Bring in the Experts SUPER WEDNESDAY – Refixing and restructuring at higher rates: Opportunities for better client experience and minimising the risk of complaints
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm NZST
Bring in the Experts SUPER WEDNESDAY with our Lending MAC
Refixing and restructuring at higher rates: Opportunities for better client experience and minimising the risk of complaints
Join us for an engaging webinar into the world of lending and explore opportunities for improving client experience, even with refixing at higher rates.
This session will focus on best practices for structuring fixed-rate products and will also address the crucial aspect of minimizing the risk of complaints within the framework of new regulatory requirements.
Gain insight into lessons learned from common complaints that have escalated to dispute resolution schemes related to refixing mortgages. Our panel of experts will share a frank discussion about their approaches to resolving disputes and their robust practices that can enhance the lending experience.
- Examining real-life complaints and dispute resolutions related to refixing mortgages
- Analysing the root causes of complaints and identifying common patterns
- Insights from experts on mitigating risks and avoiding disputes in the refixing process
- Strategies for improving communication and transparency with clients during refixing
- Proactive measures to address regulatory requirements and prevent complaints
- Practical recommendations for lenders to enhance their refixing practices and client experience
Join us for this informative webinar and gain valuable strategies from industry experts. Discover effective measures to minimize complaints, optimize lending practices, and provide exceptional service to your clients. Don’t miss out on the chance to improve your clients’ experience at what is a difficult time for many of our customers.