FINANCIAL ADVICE NZ
The Financial Advice NZ Trusted Adviser mark indicates that an adviser’s level of qualification, experience, and focus on ethics has been recognised by a professional body, Financial Advice NZ, offering an additional level of reassurance to those seeking financial advice.
Financial Advice New Zealand Trusted Advisers have met the following criteria:
– is a member of Financial Advice New Zealand and has agreed to abide by its Rules of Conduct
– holds a qualification in Financial Services (Level 5 or higher)
– has been providing regulated financial advice to retail clients for at least the last three years
– has committed to a professional development plan and ongoing training every year
– has agreed to abide by the Financial Advice NZ Code of Ethics and attends a Professional Ethics workshop.
Search for a Financial Advice New Zealand Trusted Adviser in your area
Instructions for search
You can search by location or surname, or area of advice – or a mix of all.
Areas of advice Codes:
01 Budgeting, 02 Business Risk, 03 Cash Management, 04 Debt Management, 05 Direct Investment, 06 Estate Planning, 07 Financial Planning, 08 Home Equity, 09 Insurance F&G, 10 Insurance Personal Risk, 11 Investment, 12 Health Insurance, 13 KiwiSaver / Retirement, 14 Managed Funds, 15 Mortgages, 16 Tax, 17 UK Pensions
TA – Financial Advice NZ Trusted Adviser, CFP – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CLU – CERTIFIED LIFE UNDERWRITER
If you are a Financial Advice NZ Trusted Adviser and wish to update your public details, either log in to the members area of the website, or contact us directly on 0800 432 101, email@example.com