Responsible Investing New Zealand Conference
September 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm NZST
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) is pleased to announce that RI New Zealand 2019 will be held at the Hilton Auckland on Tuesday the 24th of September 2019.
Early bird tickets are now on sale. Get in early and take advantage of our early bird pricing to receive a 10% discount (valid until Wednesday the 31st of July).
Conference ticket prices start from NZ$162 and Conference and dinner packages start from NZ$247.50 for RIAA Members. The conference dinner will be held onsite at Fish Restaurant.
Themes that will be addressed at this year’s conference include:
- The Responsible investment landscape – An update on the NZ responsible investment landscape.
- Responsible investment and a sustainable financial system – From responsible investment to sustainable finance. how the policy environment is shaping up as a key driver for responsible investment
- Topical responsible investment issues – A deep dive into ESG issues, with a focus on social media and armaments companies and the responsible investor response.
- Divestment and engagement – when to sell and when to engage? A look at the options and approaches.
- The role of leadership in responsible investment – A discussion with leaders in this space.
- Responsible investment in practice – A Practical focus, including coverage of products and financial advice