- This event has passed.
Palmerston North Transitional Licensing Seminar
November 13 @ 3:45 pm - 5:45 pm NZDT
Palmerston North Transitional Licensing Seminar – a joint FMA and Financial Advice NZ initiative
Following on from the FMA seminars in the major cities, Financial Advice NZ and the FMA are now bringing this important seminar to the regions.
The free two-hour seminars will talk through all the key aspects of transitional licensing including a reminder of the time frames and new requirements, plus case studies showing the options of how to operate in the new regime under different business structures.
The seminars also provide a first-hand look at how the application process will work when applications open on November 25.
This is a great opportunity to ask your transitional licensing questions directly to FMA representatives. Katrina Shanks, CEO of Financial Advice New Zealand will also be there to answer your questions and to let you know how Financial Advice can support members during this period of change.
Do you know what your plans are?
· Transitional licence applications open 25 November 2019.
· To continue giving financial advice from 29 June 2020, you must either:
• have obtained a licence as a Financial Advice Provider; or
• be engaged by another entity who is a Financial Advice Provider operating under a licence.
· Join us at this session to help firm up your plans.