- This event has passed.
An Adviser Guide to Responsible Investing
March 27 @ 11:00 am NZDTFree
Responsible and ethical investment has become a major part of the investment landscape across Australasia, with over half of all investments in Australia, and the vast majority in New Zealand, now being invested responsibly and ethically. Many investors in our region now understand that the most sustainable companies make the best investments. In this Webinar, our presenters will provide a brief introduction to responsible investing, the case for responsible investing, and run through a 4 step process of how financial advisers can start to incorporate responsible investing in to the advice process.
- Greater familiarity with Responsible Investing
- Definition and different approached to RI
- The benefits of RI
- The scope, take-up and importance of RI in NZ and around the world
- Whys is RI important for advisers and their clients
- Ways that advisers can incorporate RI into their advice process
11am, Wednesday 27 March 2019
Cost: Free to members, $39Inc GST Non-members
To find out more and register click here